Site Highlights: The Best of Skygawker.com
There's a lot of stuff to sort through here. I think you might have the most fun exploring it by starting from the top and working your way through it all, but if you only have a few minutes to glance at the site and want a suggestion on where to start, here are the pages I'd most like to share:
- Defying Gravity — All of the stories are the primary content of this domain, but if you want to see the newest and the one that I'm focusing on the most right now, that'd be this one. I'd love to know what you think of it.
- Expo 2005 — I worked at the World's Fair in Japan in 2005. It may actually have been the most exciting thing ever. Go see for yourself and decide if I'm right!
- Australia 2008 — This was the most fun I've ever had on a vacation, and I have loads of pictures and stories to share with anyone who's even remotely interested. As I write this, it's been almost a year since I went and I'm still excited about it.
- Politics — I know, I know: you hate politics, right? Well, if you want to get to know me, you're gonna have to take a good look at this page. There's simply no getting around it. But I've been told I have a refreshing way of looking at this stuff, so hey, maybe even those of you who hate the subject will find something interesting here.
- Skyscrapers — The main reason I'm highlighting this is because I think it's the nicest looking page of any on this domain. I'm really, really pleased with the way the photo turned out and the way the layout came together. Sometimes you just get lucky!